"Ambleside was also on site, on our behalf, to supervise the contractor and to ensure that the project costs were kept in line.”
At Ambleside, our take on quality is different. Our engineers, scientist and technicians are trained and experienced to fully understand your business and business goals. Our greatest responsibility is to our Clients and we realize that our recommendations can impact the budget and stage of every Metro Vancouver project we are involved with. We listen to our Clients’ needs and ensure we are providing the engineering service that is right for you.
Our Valued Commercial Clients:
- Real Estate Developers We have been servicing real estate companies since our inception and understand that for real estate developers, every stage of a project is critical and needs to be performed and delivered as efficiently as possible while maintaining the high technical standards required in British Columbia.
- Real Estate Agents As a realtor, you have the role of Advisor and need to advise your Clients on the ever-changing environmental regulations for Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) and Aboveground Storage Tanks (ASTs). You can trust Ambleside to stay current on regulations and we offer the trusted and professional service that your own Clients deserve.
- Construction Personnel Construction sites are very dynamic and are usually run on strict schedules and tight budgets. Ambleside recognizes these pressures and acts as the environmental consultant for onsite personnel. We work in a seamless and professional manner to advise and adhere to applicable permits, standards and/or guideline requirements. Our job is to provide recommendations, unique to your site, while minimizing delays and cost. We perform consulting services specialized for our construction Clients.
- Property Owners We specialize in the detection and removal of underground and aboveground storage tanks for commercial property owners in Metro Vancouver, as well as safe tank disposal in an environmentally approved manner. Ambleside will also have soil samples analyzed and help you plan for and perform any necessary remediation in a timely and cost-effective manner. We provide full closure reports and photos of the work we do so that you can use your property to its full potential.
- Financial Investors/Lenders We provide our Clients with due diligence services in order to make important decisions about properties in which they are lending money. We have experience with many of the large banks and can tailor our reports for the expectations of each bank to ensure your application goes through smoothly. We take this responsibility very seriously and ensure our reports are turned around as quickly as possible to eliminate the possibility of any disruption to our Clients’ business process.
Get in touch with Ambleside for a free quote
Ambleside is truly an expert in the field of environmental consulting. We have a culture of knowledge, idea-sharing, and continuous learning so that our team can always bring creative, timely and modern problem solving to our Clients’ projects. Our deep understanding of the most recent and relevant environmental policies and regulations allows us to tailor our environmental consulting services to help your project advance in a sustainable manner.
"They saved us significant money by helping us with insurance issues and a professional report for cost recovery action."
Think of Ambleside as value-added insurance. Whether you are buying or selling a home, vacation property, or planning to develop your existing property, Ambleside offers a range of environmental services that help you avoid delays or problems that might otherwise be missed or result in harm to the environment, or cost you more in the long run.
Ambleside is truly an expert in the field of environmental consulting in Metro Vancouver. We have a culture of knowledge, idea-sharing, and continuous learning so that our team can always bring creative, timely and modern problem solving to our Clients’ projects. Our deep understanding of the most recent and relevant environmental policies and regulations allows us to tailor our environmental consulting services to help your project advance in a sustainable manner.
Transacting on, or developing a residential property?
Get in touch with Ambleside for a free quote
We service the Following Areas:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- Pitt Meadows
- Maple Ridge
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
- Lions Bay
What our clients are saying
“Ambleside saved us tens of thousands of dollars by simply sampling the soil immediately after the tank was removed. Our tank contractor told us the soil was contaminated, based on colour and smell.
Ambleside spent considerable time explaining the benefits of accurate sampling and that the Ministry of Environment bases remediation on laboratory sampling results, not on sight and smell. The best money spent, is the money used for sampling and independent professional advice. The report was a professional document accepted by the Purchaser, bank and insurance company.”
Ted and Sarah, Vancouver
“We hired Ambleside to address a complicated soil remediation project, with offsite heating oil contamination. Ambleside acted on our behalf and worked diligently, and independently with our contractor to bring the site to compliance. They saved us significant money by helping us with insurance issues and a professional report for cost recovery action.”
Matt, North Vancouver
“Prior to signing our soil remediation contracts, our friend advised us to have the contract independently reviewed by a Professional Engineer. We hired Ambleside to review documentation related to retainer a contractor.
Ambleside worked on our behalf as Project managers, to ensure our contractor had insurance, WCB and also that we had a fair quote for remediation. Ambleside was also on site, on our behalf, to supervise the contractor and to ensure that the project costs were kept in line.”
Mark L., Vancouver